2022 Prayer Breakfast
The 2022 Prayer Breakfast was held on Friday morning, March 18th. Our speaker was Greg Koukl, Founder and President of Stand to Reason Ministries. Greg is a national speaker and radio show host in addition to being an award winning writer and best selling author of seven books. Greg is an Adjunct Professor in Apologetics at Biola University.
Greg has spoken on more than 70 college and university campuses, both in the U.S. and abroad and has hosted his own call-in radio show for 27 years, advocating for “Christianity worth thinking about.”
Greg Koukl has his Masters in Philosophy of Religion and Ethics at Talbot School of Theology, and his Masters in Christian Apologetics with honors from Simon Greenleaf University.
To hear the entire breakfast program, please click the player below.
You may advance the player to the bookmarks below to listen to specific portions of the program.
- 00:00 Presentation to Sheriff Bill Gore
- 04:44 Old Testament Reading and Prayer for Law Enforcement & First Responders - Chief Roxana Kennedy CVPD
- 09:16 Testimony by Mike and Clarissa Martinez SDPD Wellness Unit
- 16:35 New Testament Reading and Prayer for Community, Country, Nation and Military - Corp. Abe Munoz SDSD
- 21:15 Keynote Speaker Greg Koukl
- 1:24:42 Closing by Chaplain Dale Lowrimore
We attempt to keep our events affordable in order to serve as many people as we can. This is made possible through the generous sponsorship of local businesses, and individuals, along with the service of many dedicated volunteers.
If you have any questions regarding donations, Please call Claudia Carmody at (760) 789-4883
Thank you for your support of our Christians in Government/ Christian Law Enforcement Fellowship ministries!